Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I wrote this years ago.....

I wrote this years ago and felt that I should repost this on my blog for those that may understand previous frustration.


Random but here is a blog I wrote about being a teller when I was a teller you might get a kick out of it.

Life as a teller..
Okay, for the most part I like my job, its fun, I've heard great stories, met great people, but sometimes you come across some ass holes, and as a teller you become FREAKEN ANNOYED. If your a teller you know what im talking about.
top 5 Most annoying things
1) FILL OUT YOU FUCKIN DEPOSIT SLIPS... dont give me "i dont know my accound number" do you know the date and your name?? okay thats all I need you to do, a 5 year old can fill out their name and the date.
2) To all you non-customers with attitude, dont worry I hate you too. If you DONT have an account at a bank, your non-customer(we have no info to reference on) so according to the Patriot act we REQUIRE TWO forms of ID! TWO. If you have a problem with that go to your own bank or open an account. You really dont need to blow up in my face cause you dont have your shit together really now Im not trying to be a ass to you, their are rules that I GET PAID TO FOLLOW. So really, dont hate me.
3) Why do you try to hide your pin number from me? really now, why? once you put your pin number in, i get your social, adress , ID info, etc.. why would that pin even matter?? So if you hide your pin from a teller, dont! You just look like an idiot.
4) HAVE YOU SHIT TOGETHER!!!! if your waiting in line for like 10 minutes and the first thing you say to me is "oh my gosh you need more tellers" and then you follow that with "oh i forgot to fill out my deposit slip, sign my checks and organize everything" umm sorry to say dude but if you had your stuff ready these people would be in and out in no time. So just have your stuff ready.
5) 3rd party checks, why does every single person say "I do it all the time?" Just know if you dropped your check and someone else took it and cashed it you probably would be mad. So dont think im being mean for not cashing SOMEONE ELSES CHECK.
Im not mean, just annoyed sometimes. most people that come in are great customers its jsut these small things that happen that get under my skin and I am sure other tellers can agree.

OH YEAH TOTALLY FORGOT!.. ONE of the most annoying things any customer can say is ... "oh you must be new" WTF seriuosly I want to hit them in the face soooooooo bad. Do they not realize how freaken rude that is.. Just becuase i dont know you doesnt mean im new. YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT! AH.. ok bye bye im done now

No comments:

Post a Comment